The university employs more than 180 highly qualified teachers, including 153 staff, 12 doctors, professors; 75 associate professors, 51 master’s degrees. Apart from these, full and high-quality educational process is provided by more than 50 highly qualified domestic and foreign experts and practitioners, scientists, teachers in the conditions of combining full-time hourly wage.
In order to prepare initiatives, outside the box thinking and effective action professionals, faculty members of the University systematically works to improve the skills and the stimulation of research activities.
The system of training of the teaching staff works in the following areas:
– Participation in international projects;
– Participation in the scientific, educational and training seminars, conferences;
– Training courses;
– Training in science centers;
– Training in the Institute for Advanced Studies.
During the years 2010-2011:
-In January 2011, 54 teachers participated in the seminar “Implementation of the basic principles of the Bologna Process and the implementation of ECTS in higher educational institutions of Kazakhstan”, organized by the MES in Astana;
Mandykaeva A.R., senior lecturer of the department of “Psychology” has taken at the international institution of Berlin, Germany;
On May 2011 faculty of the department of “Tourism and service” Alibekova AE, S.M. Abylhakova attended courses in the amount of 72 hours at the Station of young tourists in Astana, with certificate “instructor of youth tourism”;
On May 21, 2011, university teachers have been training, attending a course on the use of the program «Tamos University Suite», organized by the Centre for Innovative Technologies of “Turan-Astana” University;
-Lecturer of the department of “Information Technology” Zharmakin B. took part in the training seminar “European Bureau for energy-saving technologies” in Astana on 23-28 June 2011 to obtain a certificate;
-Abdikarimova G.A., lecturer of the department of “Tourism and service” participated in the XI International Issyk-Kul Family sport games on September 4-12, 2011, organized by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, State Agency of Physical Culture and Sports under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic with the support of the Interstate Fund for Humanitarian Cooperation CIS member states “Asia – a region of cooperation and peace”, with obtaining diplomas for the 3rd place.
– Lecturer of the Department of “Tourism and service” Abdikarimova G.A. attended the International Symposium “The development of high performance sport and popular (mass) of sport in the new conditions of the SCO and the CIS to the 20th anniversary of the CIS” 7-9 September 2011 pos. Bosteri organized Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, State Agency of Physical Culture and Sports under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic with the support of the Interstate Fund for Humanitarian Cooperation of CIS member states “Asia – a region of cooperation and peace”, with certificate.
– Lecturer of the department of “Information Technology” Bekkozhina J.A. took part in training seminar “Cost-benefit analysis: methodology and practical examples” under the auspices of the project “Capacity building in the field of sustainable development through integration of climate change issues into strategic planning in the Republic of Kazakhstan” with certificate (Astana, October 19-20 2011);
– Inyutin S.P., sssociate Professor of the department of “Information Technology” participated in a seminar in the Republic of Korea, “program on capacity building in the field of climate change in the Republic of Korea,” Seoul, 08 – November 11, 2011 to obtain a certificate;
-from December 9 to December 24, 13 lecturers of the department of “Economic disciplines” attended a course on the topic “Problems of Business Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation in modern conditions”, organized by the Eurasian National University by L.N. Gumilyov with certificate;
– from 24 to 30 December 6 lecturers of the department of “Economic disciplines” attended a course on “Financial management costs”, organized by the Eurasian National University by L.N. Gumilyov with certificate.