- Contribute to the development of the educational process at the faculty.
- Promote the development of cultural and leisure activities of students of the Faculty.
- Enhance the sense of responsibility in students of the Faculty.
- The ability to develop independence and activity at students of faculty.
- Help administration and dean on, which fall within the competence of the student dean's office.
- Promotion Committee for Youth Affairs in the organization of events interfaculty
- 1. Student Dean is elected from among the students on the results of the voting engineering-economic faculty for the period of 1 academic year.
1. obliged to:
- comply with the provisions of the Student Council;
- implement the decisions of the student dean, and decisions taken at meetings of the student dean's office;