27 February 2015 , the university held its annual interuniversity scientific-practical conference of young scientists, undergraduates and students' education, science, innovations – the contribution of young researchers ", dedicated to the celebration of the 550 th anniversary of the formation of the Kazakh Khanate.
At the opening of the conference was Vice President for Academic Affairs and Research Professor Shayzhanov Muhanbet Kalievich.
Conference worked in the following areas:
1. Actual problems of innovation and diversification of financing the real economy.
2. Socio-humanitarian and psychological-pedagogical problems of modern society.
3. Problems and prospects of development of sectoral legislation.
4. Natural science aspects of the development of modern information society.
5. The development of tourism and services in Kazakhstan: Current State and Prospects.